Taiwo is a Partner of the firm’s Corporate Commercial Practice and is Sector Head for the Firm’s Energy & Infrastructure Sector.
His expertise includes negotiating, drafting and advising on the various commercial contracts relevant to the Energy Sector. He routinely advises on rights and obligations of parties relating to international investments, as well as structure, regulatory and legal framework for participating in Nigeria Energy Space.
Taiwo’s expertise also extends to Labour and Employment, Real Estate, Trade and Project Finance and general legal advisory. Having started out within the firm as a Senior Associate in the Dispute Resolution Practice Group, Taiwo has a solid background in litigation and alternative dispute resolution. This, together with his secondment experience at Norton Rose and Fulbright LLP, makes him a complete commercially aware lawyer.
- University of Dundee (LL.M in Petroleum law & Policy)
- London School of Economics (Certificate in International Commercial Litigation & Arbitration)
- Nigerian Law School (BL)
- Lagos State University (LLB)
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Association of International Petroleum Negotiators
- Nigerian Maritime Association
- Business Recovery & Insolvency Practitioners Association of Nigeria
- Oil & Gas
- Energy Finance
- Employment and Labour Relations
- Real Estate
- Commercial Contract and Contract Administration
- Tax Advisory
- Corporate Commercial & General Legal Advisory
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate