Kodichi is an Associate in the Firm’s Intellectual Property Practice and a member of the Financial Services Sector.
She is an astute professional with myriad of experience in commercializing intellectual property and data protection, particularly the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation. She is daily involved in various facets of these areas of law, from advising clients on identification and exploitation of intellectual property rights to preparing and reviewing all documentations for IP transactions. She, alongside teammates has conducted several IP Audits for key organisations to date. Kodichi has provided trainings to several clients on intellectual property and entertainment law.
On the data protection front she has single handedly conducted several data protection audits from commencement to implementation and reporting stage. She frequently trains staff of organisations including their DPOs on data protection principles and obligations. She has advised local and foreign clients on complex data protection issues. She constantly drafts and prepares data protection and privacy documentations ranging from agreements to policies, on behalf of clients.
- George Mason University, Antonin Scalia Law School 2021 – WIPO-CPIP Summer School on Intellectual Property
- Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (NIALS) 2019 – Information Technology and the Law
- Nigerian Law School (B.L) 2015
- University of Lagos (LL. B) 2014
- Harvard University, Harvard Law School 2013 – CopyrightX
- Nigeria Bar Association (NBA)
- NBA-Section on Business Law (NBA-SBL) Intellectual Property Committee
- Intellectual Property Lawyers Association of Nigeria (IPLAN)
- Intellectual Property Commercialisation and Transactions
- Intellectual Property Advisory
- Intellectual Property Audit
- Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law Trainings
- Intellectual Property Filings
- Data Protection Audit
- Data Protection Advisory and Compliance
- Data Protection Trainings
- Technology, Media & Entertainment matters
- Trademark Opposition & other IP proceedings.
- Fintech Regulatory and Compliance Advisory
- Commercial Intellectual Property
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution