Yeye is a Senior Associate in the Firm’s Corporate Commercial Practice Group and Co-Sector Head of the Technology, Media & Entertainment Sector.
She currently oversees the Business Regulatory and Advisory Practice and provides legal advisory services on business compliance and regulatory issues, in respect of setting up and doing business in Nigeria, to foreign investors, as well as local companies in various sectors of the Nigerian economy.
She also proffers advisory on corporate governance, rules on listing and disclosure for public companies, as well as advising on sector specific regulations and licensing. Yeye also proffers company secretarial to companies in both the public and private sectors in Nigeria.
Yeye’s over 10 years practice experience also includes International Commercial Arbitration, Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement, Commercial Litigation as well as general commercial legal advisory.
- Nigerian Law School (BL) (2007)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (LL. B) (2006)
- Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, United Kingdom (Member)
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Company Secretarial
- Corporate Governance
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property Litigation and Advisory
- General Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Commercial & General Legal Advisory
- Regulatory And Compliance