Wole is an associate in the firms Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department and a member of the firm’s Health & Pharma Sector.
He handles all aspects of trademark opposition matters and also has experience in intellectual property rights prosecution. Kolawole worked with the patents & designs protection and prosecution team for several years before proceeding to study law. His strict time management skills and attention to detail places him in good stead to achieve the desired growth of the business.
- Nigeria Law School (BL) 2019
- University of London (LL. B) 2017
- Lagos State University (LASU) (M.SC) 2006
- University of Ilorin (B.SC) 2001
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Nigeria (IPLAN)
- Nigeria Bar Association (NBA)
- Trade Mark Opposition proceedings
- Trade Mark Rectification and Removal proceedings
- Trade Mark Journal and Market Watch Service
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Opinion and legal advisory services
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution